1. Neighborhoods provide a sense of inclusion. You will never be alone in a neighborhood. You can always ask a neighbor to tag along for a COVID safe walk or yard project. Also, you feel
Neighborhood Living Benefits
Dated: August 20 2020
1. Neighborhoods provide a sense of inclusion. You will never be alone in a neighborhood. You can always ask a neighbor to tag along for a COVID safe walk or yard project. Also, you feel secure because anything out of order will catch someone’s attention to be rectified or reported immediately.
2. Neighborhoods encourage companionship for children and teens. Your family will have the opportunity for your children and teens to meet and engage with others.
3. Neighborhood living offers financial benefits. A neighborhood offers the opportunity to financially benefit through common interest. Shared common expenses, like school pods, hand-me downs and commuting are prevail in Neighborhoods. Neighbors often share and/or borrow tools and equipment.
4. Many neighborhoods share common amenities. Many neighborhoods have shared amenities like club houses, playgrounds, gardens, libraries and swimming pools. Most neighborhoods have sidewalks and shared park areas.
5. Living in a neighborhood inspires consumer market benefits. You never have to worry about missing out on a good sale, because one of your neighbors is likely to update you about it.
Hello- I am Patricia Harman, and most people call me Patty. As a new agent to Black Lion Realty I am very excited to make my mark. I come to real estate through the nonprofit world. In fact I worked ....